Interpreter Services

Interpreter Services

If you are NON-ENGLISH speaking and are appearing for either a criminal or traffic case, a translator will be provided for you. If you are appearing for a Small Claims case, Civil, or Landlord-Tenant dispute, you SHOULD bring a translator with you when you appear at the Clerk's Office, or for your Court appearance. Otherwise, you may not be able to present your information to the Judge.

For court appearances, information about translators may be obtained from the District Court Interpreter's Office. The Interpreter's phone number is (702) 671-4578.

Sign up for Clark County Newsletters

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news