Search and find information about the County's boards, committees, and commissions.
Boards, committees, and commissions are an important part of Clark County’s government. Each board, committee, or commission works with internal departments, County Commissioners, and the public to serve the County.
We are always eager to have County citizens who are excited to serve on a community board. County groups that accept applications year round from persons interested in volunteering to serve include the Combined Board of Building Appeals, the Juvenile Justice Services Citizen Advisory Council, Shooting Complex Advisory Committee and the Social Service Citizens Advisory Council. None of the County's year round boards have vacancies at this time, however, to inquire about serving in the future or to submit an application to have on file, please send an email to webmaster@ClarkCountynv.gov.
There are no opportunities available at this time.
2020 County Commissioner Appointments
Committee Members Appointed by the Board of County Commissioners
To ensure public safety and practice social distancing, County meetings will be conducting using WebEx. Following is a list of tutorial videos for various devices to assist you with setting up your mobile phone or computer to participate in any County meeting.
For additional help, click here.
COUNTY'S BOARDS, COMMITTEES, AND COMMISSIONS
- Las Vegas - Clark County Library District Board
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Review Board
- Las Vegas Stadium Authority Board
- Laughlin Town Advisory Board
- Law Library Board of Trustees
- Liquor and Gaming Licensing Board
- Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Local Law Enforcement Advisory Committee (LLEAC)
- Lone Mountain Citizens Advisory Council
- Lower Kyle Canyon Citizens Advisory Council
- Sandy Valley Citizens Advisory Council
- Searchlight Town Advisory Board
- Shooting Complex Advisory Committee (Clark County)
- Social Service Citizens Advisory Committee
- Southern Nevada Area Communications Council
- Spring Valley Town Advisory Board
- Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority Board
- SNRHA Board Meetings
- Sunrise Manor Town Advisory Board
- Sewage & Wastewater Advisory Committee