Boards, committees, and commissions are an important part of Clark County’s government. Each board, committee, or commission works with internal departments, County Commissioners, and the public to serve the County. You will find a full listing of these entities below and notices of opportunities to apply to serve.
We are always eager to have County citizens who are excited to serve on a community board. County groups that accept applications year round from persons interested in volunteering to serve include the Combined Board of Building Appeals, the Juvenile Justice Services Citizen Advisory Council, Shooting Complex Advisory Committee and the Social Service Citizens Advisory Council. None of the County's year round boards have vacancies at this time, however, to inquire about serving in the future or to submit an application to have on file, please send an email to webmaster@ClarkCountynv.gov.
The Southern Nevada Enterprise Community Advisory Board is accepting applications. Learn more.
The Nevada Local Justice Reinvestment Coordinating Council is accepting applications. Learn more.
Clark County Town Advisory Boards and Citizen Advisory Councils. Learn more about the the recruitment process or complete the application.
Town Advisory Boards With Vacancies:
- Indian Springs
- Lower Kyle Canyon
- Mountain Springs
2021 County Commissioner Appointments
2021 Committee Members Appointed by the Board of County Commissioners
COUNTY'S BOARDS, COMMITTEES, AND COMMISSIONS
- Las Vegas - Clark County Library District Board
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Review Board
- Las Vegas Stadium Authority Board
- Laughlin Town Advisory Board
- Law Library Board of Trustees
- Liquor and Gaming Licensing Board
- Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Local Law Enforcement Advisory Committee (LLEAC)
- Lone Mountain Citizens Advisory Council
- Lower Kyle Canyon Citizens Advisory Council
- Sandy Valley Citizens Advisory Council
- Searchlight Town Advisory Board
- Shooting Complex Advisory Committee
- Social Service Citizens Advisory Committee
- Southern Nevada Area Communications Council
- Spring Valley Town Advisory Board
- Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority
- Sunrise Manor Town Advisory Board
- Sewage & Wastewater Advisory Committee