⚠ Boil Water Order for Old Town subdivision on Mt. Charleston Learn more here

How to Record

How to Record

What type of document are you recording?

Real Property or Land Document (deeds, quit claims, etc)


All Other Documents

Sign up for Clark County Newsletters Today!

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news!