​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Jacqueline R. Holloway, Director  

 Business License Highlights                                        


Given the severity of the risk posed by COVID-19 and the social distancing requirements mandated by the Governor and the CDC, the Department of Business License has closed.
We will continue to monitor online applications and online renewals during this time. 
For Online Services, Business License contact information and the Governor’s Directive regarding essential vs. nonessential businesses, click here

Important Information Regarding Business License Fee Payments During COVID-19 Emergency
Read important information regarding business license payments during the COVID-19 emergency.  Click here for more information. 

Clark County Allows Liquor Stores to Apply for License to Deliver
See details regarding Business License temporarily allowing package liquor stores to offer delivery service of package liquor to customers in Unincorporated Clark County during the Governor’s Declaration of Emergency.

To Eligible Flat Fee Licensees
Beat the Line.  Pay online!  

Business License is proud to announce a new and efficient way to submit your renewal payments online using a desktop or mobile device.  Please click here to see if your license category qualifies for EZ Pay access.

Eligible Flat Fee Licenses
Click below:


You may also apply & renew your business online.  Click on the 10-Step Guide to a Business License, for more information. 

Uber and Lyft Drivers - Pay online here!

View RSS feed
Last modified at 4/8/2020 16:24 by System Account
Clark County Videos
Loading the player ...
Service Spotlight
{{ctrl.spotlight.Description}} Read More
View RSS feed