The Indian Springs Town Advisory Board (TAB) was created by the County Commission. The Indian Springs TAB is responsible for providing input regarding various matters in the town of Indian Springs, forwarding concerns or problems to the County Commission, assisting in long-term planning, and disseminating information to the residents of Indian Springs.
The Indian Springs TAB meetings are open to the public. Attendees are welcome and encouraged to bring their concerns regarding the town of Indian Springs to the meetings. Two (2) sections of the meeting agenda are reserved for public input.
Meetings are held on the Thursday preceding the third (3rd) Tuesday of the month, 6:30 p.m. Additional special call meetings may be held as needed.
Where: Indian Springs Civic Center, 715 Gretta Ln., Indian Springs, Nevada 89018
Agenda Posting Locations:
For questions regarding the agenda and supporting materials provided to the Indian Springs TAB, contact Lara Frank by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (702) 378-9744.
- Indian Springs Civic Center, 715 Greta Ln., Indian Springs, Nevada 89018
- Indian Springs General Store, 372 East Highway 95 North, Indian Springs, Nevada 89018
- Indian Springs Library, 715 Gretta Ln., Indian Springs, Nevada 89018
- Indian Springs Post Office, 185 North Highway 95, Indian Springs, Nevada 89018
- Sol's Place, 148 McFarland Ave., Indian Springs, Nevada 89018
Note: Audio recordings only work with Internet Explorer 10 or higher. If you have questions regarding the audio recordings, please contact the County Liaison listed below.
Commissioner: Ross Miller
(District C)Department: Administrative ServicesAuthority:
|William Dean Brooks
Still have questions? Contact the County Liaison to the Indian Springs TAB: