The fee calculations on this page should be utilized as ESTIMATES ONLY and may not reflect the exact fees assessed on projects submitted for review. All final fees will be calculated by Clark County staff. Other applicable development fees not represent on this page will be calculated and assessed at the time of permit issuance. Plan review fee will be required upon submittal of any building application that are submitted with the exemption of any over the counter submissions.
Other applicable development impact fees
, which may
apply, are NOT
represented in the fee calculator link above. These fees will be calculated and assessed at time of fee work up and are required to be collected prior to building permit issuance by ordinance, NRS, and/or the Clark County Muni Code but are not Building Departments fees. Below is some general information on these fees:
- The Clark County MuniCode addresses the Transportation Tax and Residential Construction Tax (aka Park fees). The ordinance numbers are referenced.
- Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan MSHCP Mitigation Fees (Formerly known as the Desert Tortoise Mitigation Fee) is collected for the department of Environment and Sustainability Desert Conservation Program
- Public Facility Needs Assessment (PFNA) Fee and Traffic Mitigation Fee (only applies to specific areas in master planned communities) are per development agreement with the Department of Comprehensive Planning.
- The State Water Impact fee is required by the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources Division of Water Resources.
- Their phone number is (775) 684-2800 and their website is http://water.nv.gov/
- See also NRS 540.61 through 540.091
See section 106.6 of the 2018 Clark County Fire Code Amendments