Clark County Parks and Recreation Day Camp Program
Various Locations, (702) 455-8200 - CCParks@ClarkCountyNV.gov
Summer 2021 Day Camp Registration Info (PDF)
A Safe Place for Kids To Create, Explore and Make New Friends During School Breaks and Professional Staff Development Days
Day Camp is extremely popular and available space in the program fills quickly. Priority for registration will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis. Mail-in registration that is postmarked before the mail-in date will be returned. Drop-in registration is accepted if space is available.
- Desert Breeze Community Center, 8275 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Cambridge Recreation Center, 3930 Cambridge St., Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Helen Meyer Community Center, 4525 New Forest Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89147
- Hollywood Recreation Center, 1650 S. Hollywood, Las Vegas, NV 89142
- Paradise Recreation Center, 4775 S. McLeod., Las Vegas, NV 89121
- Pearson Recreation Center, 1625 West Carey, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
- Robert E. "Bob" Price Recreation Center, 2050 Bonnie Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89156
- Walnut Recreation Center, 3075 North Walnut Rd., Las Vegas, NV
What parents need to know?
- Day Camp is for children ages 6 – 12 years old
(May be age five if they have completed Kindergarten).
- Program hours: Monday through Friday, May 27-August 6, 2021 from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Participants must bring a lunch and two snacks that do not need heating or refrigeration.
What can my child do at Day Camp?
- Paint, draw and make crafts and special theme projects.
- Play sports, games, take field trips and have free time in the gymnasium.
- Enjoy skits, drama, movies, and science projects.
- Have fun with friends!
How do I reserve a spot for my child?
- Payment in full is required to reserve a spot.
- Day Camp availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We encourage you to pay for the days you will be attending in advance
- Walk-In: April 5, 2021
Important Registration Reminders:
- Please circle all individual dates needed.
- Make check or money order payable to:
Clark County Parks & Recreation
- Please write driver’s license number on the check or on the mail-in registration form.
- Please mail to the center your child/children will be attending.
- Registration postmarked before -- will be returned.
What does it cost to join Day Camp?
- Day Camp is $20 per day, per child.
- Day Camp is separate from the School Daze program. The FRL program does not apply.
- Payment in full is required to reserve your child's space.
- Day Camp availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We accept LVUL Early Childhood Connections.
- Parents must provide a current certificate of benefits designated to a specific site the child will be attending.
- Some centers may offer breakfast & lunch options. Call your center for more information.
- A late fee will be assessed for children picked up after 6:01 p.m. $5 fee for every ten minutes late.
- Refunds for Day Camp will be issued if notice is given no later than the close of business on Wednesday of the prior week.