If you received a rejection letter, your document has been returned unrecorded. Please see the specific instructions on your rejection letter and the General Guidelines for Recording.
Corrections to a previously recorded document may be made by:
- Mailing a certified copy with the corrections to our main office,
- Submitting a certified copy with the corrections in person at one of our two locations,
- Electronically recording the corrections on the original document or a certified copy through an e-Recording provider.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 702-455-4336
Ordering a Certified Copy (if applicable)
The following items are required to re-record:
- Cover Sheet
- Reason for Re-Recording: (example: Re-Recording to correct legal description)
- New Declaration of Value Form (required only for documents transferring title)
Prepare and Pay associated Recording Fees.
Note: When re-recording, your document will have one extra page than the original recording (the cover sheet).
Mail or bring both your document to be re-recorded and payment to our office.
Clark County Recorder's Office Address