Welcome to the home page for the Clark County Recorder’s Office. It is both a privilege and an honor to serve the citizens of Clark County as the Recorder.
The Recorder’s Office is focused on our mission, which is to promptly record, preserve, and provide access to public records in the most accurate, efficient, responsible and professional manner. [more]
New Recording Notification Service
Click on the image to find out more information
Prevent Delays in Recording Your Document(s):
Ensure your document is ready to record by reviewing the most common errors. If your document does not meet the requirements, it will be rejected and returned without being recorded.
- Payment is incorrect.
- Incorrect margins and sizing
- Land documents are missing 11-digit Parcel Number (APN - Assessor's Parcel Number)
- Not Legible
- No Return Address -- Return to: Name and Address
- No Mail Tax Statements to: Name and Address
- Name not printed below Signature
- Legal description incomplete or missing on Transfer of Deed
- Not including a DV and RPTT (transfer tax) form when recording your land document.
View Document Requirements
Duties and Authority of the County Recorder:
The duties and authority of the County Recorder are established by state law. The County Recorder records and indexes documents deposited in her office that are authorized, entitled or required by law to be recorded. The County Recorder collects the fees required by state law for the performance of her services. The County Recorder is not authorized to give legal advice. The County Recorder is not authorized to determine legal rights and responsibilities of the parties to the documents that she records.