- Find that line queues have changed with direction being given for spacing. Building and line entrances and have been changed to discourage cross-traffic between customers. There are also fewer public counter work stations and seating has been taken out of use to encourage social distancing.
- Be required to wear a face covering.
- Encounter Plexiglas barriers at customers counters and some counter space will not be available for staff and public use to comply with social distancing recommendations.
For information on how to apply for an application, please visit our Forms page.
Innovation. Collaboration. Leadership. "Planning with our Community."
Develop and implement sound land use, zoning and growth plans and programs for a diverse, vibrant community.
The Department of Comprehensive Planning was created in 1978 to guide land use, zoning and growth in Clark County. Today, the Department provides industry leadership in the planning field by developing innovative and progressive land planning practices.
Our core functions are:
- Advanced Planning
- Current Planning (Zoning Administration)
- Nuclear Waste Program Oversight