(702) 455-2000 ShootingComplexInfo@ClarkCountyNV.gov
Supervisor: Steve Carmichael, (702) 455-2005, Steve.Carmichael@ClarkCountyNV.gov
The Board of County Commission (BCC) chartered the Shooting Complex Advisory Committee in 2002. Its first meeting was in September 2002, and it has been chartered annually since then. The public is welcome to attend, and all meetings are held in conformity with the open meeting laws.
The charter has recently undergone restructuring to further the mission and goals of the Clark County Shooting Complex. The new charter was approved by the BBC on April 7, 2015.
Appointments are made by the Clark County Board of Commissioners at regularly scheduled meetings. Individuals will be notified of their appointments by the Clark County Shooting Complex. The dates, times, and locations of future meetings will be determined by the new Committee.
ADVISORY COMMITTEE CHARTER
Advisory Committee's Rules and Responsibilities:
- Follow the direction of the BCC.
- Provide input regarding facility design components, programming, fundraising and promotion of the Shooting Complex as appropriate.
- Act as a recommendation and review committee and report back to the County Commission.
- Act as an advocate for the Shooting Complex by encouraging citizen participation in Shooting Complex events, programs, services and volunteer opportunities.
Advisory Committee's Anticipated Products and Outcomes:
- Development of recommendations for design criteria, program development, marketing and fundraising efforts for the Shooting Complex.
- Submission of an annual written report of findings to the BCC.
Duration: The Committee’s Charter and Authorization is for two-years
Advisory Committee Members – July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2024
CCSC Advisory Committee Meeting Schedule
Wednesday, July 20, 2022 @ 6:00pm
Clark County Shooting Complex - Education Center
11357 North Decatur Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89131